Are you fed up with your website hosting company?
Recently, there have been some highly publicised incidents of serious downtime being experienced with some website hosting companies. These incidents can cause hours (or even days) of untold worry, hassle heartache and concern.
Whilst downtime can happen with any hosting company, it’s important to know that there is a great alternative to a faceless hosting factory with thousands of customers and a pile-em-high, sell-it-cheap philosophy.
Here at Outerbridge, we only host a small number of WordPress websites. So we can give each one a very high level of attention. Our WordPress Website Care Plans include premium hosting, maintenance and support in one convenient package.
Whilst we cannot promise that your website will never go down (these things happen), we can promise you that:
1. If there is an issue with your website, we will almost certainly know about it before you do.
2. In the event of a problem, we let you know what’s happened and why. We tell you what we are doing about it. We give you a realistic estimate of how long it will take to fix it.
3. You will be able to contact us by email or telephone.
4. A real person who you already know and trust will look after you.
5. We will treat your website as if it were our own.
Common complaints about cheap hosting companies include:
1. In the event of a major incident, you are just one of thousands of customers raising support tickets and trying to get updates.
2. You can never get to speak to a person – online support tickets are the only method of communicating with them.
3. You don’t get any support when I need help to upgrade WordPress, install a plugin, update a theme or if something’s not working quite right.
4. You spend a lot of time worrying about my website. You’re always having to chase or badger my hosting company for answers.
Good technology infrastructure takes time to maintain and costs money. So if your hosting is cheap then you need to realise that there is a reason for this. If you are prepared to accept the considerable risks then that’s fine.
But if you are serious about your business and your website is important to you, then you owe it to yourself to invest in quality website hosting and support.
Why cheap hosting can be a false economy
This kind of care and attention is inevitably more expensive, but it’s a small price to pay for peace of mind and good old-fashioned personal service. We only accept customers that are prepared to let us actively maintain, manage and support their websites, so the likelihood of their websites having a problem is drastically reduced.
With Outerbridge, your website will have its own server, specifically configured for your website and for WordPress. And if the worst should happen, we’ll get you back up and running with the minimum of fuss. You definitely won’t have to chase or badger us.
Most businesses find that there always seems to be some sort of problem with their website – whether it’s running slowly, not receiving many visitors, in need of some customisations to the layout or running an out-of-date version of WordPress. With our all-in-one care plan this is all handled for you. So you will never need to worry about your website again.
Outerbridge will provide you with the support and advice you need to not just keep your website up-to-date, safe and secure, but also to use it to achieve your business objectives.
We take care of your website, so that you are free to focus on what you do best – running your business.
Find out more about our WordPress Care Plans. If you are fed up with your website hosting company and you are ready to talk about our premium, personalised hosting and support then give us a call on 01626 572572.