Unfortunately, things don’t always go according to plan. That carefully prepared speech becomes a jumble of random words; a stumble on a step ruins a grand entrance; an unexpected guest spoils your special party evening. When your lovingly created WordPress site gets hacked and your visitors are automatically redirected to a different site like the…
How it works
- Call us on 01626 572572 to discuss the problem and get help.
- We will assess the damage and then get to work systematically recovering, deep cleaning and repairing your site.
- Our average WordPress website recovery time is less than three hours.
- We will charge you a fixed fee of £499+VAT, no matter how long it takes us to recover your website.
- And it’s guaranteed – if we can’t get your site back up and running, you pay nothing.
Premium WordPress Support Packages – for complete peace of mind
If you would rather spend your time working on your business than worrying about your website, why not get Outerbridge to look after your site for you? Our premium WordPress support packages mean that we take care of everything. You won’t have to bother updating WordPress or plugins, we take regular backups of your site for you and we manage the security for you. And if the worst happens and your site is hacked, we will fix it for you! So you will never need our WordPress website recovery service.
It means that you will never have to deal with being hacked again. Plus, you will have a really fast (and secure) website, which will enable you to do more business with complete peace of mind.
Top tips – stop the hackers
- Make sure you are always running the latest version of WordPress.
- Only use reputable plugins and themes, and make sure they are updated as soon as a new version is released.
- Use secure usernames and passwords, change them often and treat them carefully (e.g. don’t write them down anywhere).
- Don’t rely on a WordPress website recovery service. Be proactive, prioritise security and invest in decent hosting. This will make sure you don’t get hacked in the first place.