As usual, our gold and platinum monthly website support customers have been keeping us busy with all their web development work. Our packages include 2 hours (Gold) and 4 hours (Platinum) of our web development time, and our customers are always thinking of really interesting stuff for us to do! Here’s a quick roundup of some of the things we did for them in July.
July Web development work
- Develop content to promote a really exciting new product
- Create a new homepage to drive online sales via featured products, reviews and best sellers
- Create a new page to advertise job vacancies (including the ability to upload a CV). Our customer has already found new staff.
Website structure and presentation changes
- Create excerpts from music tracks to add to a website, so that we can showcase the quality of a product
- Improve the anti-spam features on a website, so that we can get rid of Captchas
- Redirect old website pages which no longer exist to new pages, so that links still work
- Fix a problem with an online contact form that was not working correctly due to outdated technology
- Investigate and rectify a caching issue which meant that some people could not log in to the WordPress dashboard
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Implement the recommendations from a Search Engine Optimisation audit that we had delivered earlier this year
If you would like to find out more about how having ongoing regular help with your website each month could help you and your business, please contact us to find out more.
You can also read why we are the top-rated Devon web developer on the independent review site FreeIndex.