Our gold and platinum monthly website support customers benefit from a guaranteed amount of web development work each month. Gold customers get 2 hours of our web development time and Platinum customers get 4 hours. Some people choose to buy more web development work at a discounted rate on a retainer basis. Regular input from us means that their websites are constantly evolving. Fresh content is added and developments are made so that their customers keep coming back for more. Regular technical improvements mean that their websites rank well in Google search engine results. And having regular, consistent web development time enables our customers to take advantage of new developments in website functionality.
Web development work during June
Customers never seem to run out of ideas about how they would like their websites improved. We thought it would be useful to show the range of web development work that we do on an ongoing basis. So here’s a flavour of some of the things that customers asked us to do for them last month:
- Add a brand new product to the website to support a product launch
- Rewrite the content throughout a website
- Proofread website content
- Create content for a new website
Website structure and presentation changes
- Add new items to a website menu and creating a second level of menus
- Change the fonts, colours and link styling
- Create and style an events page
- Create an automatically-generated e-mail
- Create an automatic expiry time for a website feature
- Write a program to automatically restart a database if it crashes
- Enable a website to send email via Exchange Server instead of GMail
- Investigate why some customer reviews were not showing up in WooCommerce and fixed the problem
- Install and configure a new version of the Storefront theme for WooCommerce
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Improve a Google Page Speed Insights score (from 0 to 94!)
- Build some new inbound links
- Configure Google Analytics
- Create 301 redirects for deleted pages
As you can see, there’s a really wide range of different things we do for our customers. If you would like to find out more about how having regular help with your website each month could work for you, please contact us to find out more.
You can also read about what our customers think of us and why we are one of the highest rated UK web developers on the independent review site FreeIndex.